We do not ship the following:
- artwork or antiques
- cash or currency or negotiable instruments in bearer form (like cheques, activated credit cards, money orders, promissory notes, travelers cheques, bankers drafts, bonds, open tickets)
- dangerous or hazardous goods and materials
- human remains including ashes
- living creatures, plants and products (e.g. animal skin, fur, poultry, meat, produce and tobacco)
- narcotic substances
- perishable goods
- precious metals and stones
- weapons, firearms and ammunition
- goods requiring special license without prior arrangements being made
- goods that may cause damage or delay to other goods
- goods packaged likely to cause injury to any person
- goods inadequately packaged
- packages that are wet or leaking
- dangerous goods may only be accepted and carried in accordance with the current International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- any items prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any country to or through which the items may be shipped.
Additional prohibited goods may apply depending on destination.